* Please note: I am currently full, and not accepting new clients .
PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELING RATES
$125 per 60-minute individual therapy session
$150 per 90-minute individual therapy session
Individual Grief Recovery Method® Sessions:
$200 per 60-minute session (7 weekly sessions required)
$150 per 60-minute family therapy session
$175 per 90-minute family therapy session
Rates are determined based on type, format, and length of group. Please contact me for consultation and specifics.
I offer an initial free 20-minute phone consultation to help determine if we will be the best fit in working together. Please complete the form on the contact page.
I am an out-of-network provider. This means that I do not accept or directly bill insurance. However, I am happy to either provide you with an invoice for my services so that you may submit that to your insurance company for reimbursement, or submit your claim for you through an online HIPAA compliant service. Please contact your health insurance provider to check your coverage.
Helpful Questions to Ask Your Insurance Provider:
- I’m seeking out-of-network services with Rachel Wright, MSW, LSWAIC. Her license # is:___________________ and her NPI # is__________________.
- What is the percentage of provider’s fees that are reimbursable?
- Is there a deductible?
- What is the maximum deductible?
- How many sessions per year does my plan cover?
- What information do I need to submit in order to receive out of network reimbursement?
- What address do I send the information to?
- Are there any time limitations regarding filing my claims?
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Payment is due at time of service.
What To Expect Your First Session:
Our first session is an opportunity for us to get to know each other, learn more about what you are looking for in therapy, and to determine if this will be a good fit. The first session will also include completion of paperwork and answering any questions or concerns that you may have.
Your session time is reserved for you. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please inform me by phone or email at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. There will be no charge for appointments cancelled 24 hours or more in advance. The regular fee for the session will be charged for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance and/or for missed appointments.